We are proud to announce that next wednesday, november 28th will take place in Madrid, Spain a breakfast / talk on IT exclusively dedicated to innovation and entrepreneurship in Chile.
Our Founder & CEO, Jorge Barahona will travel to Madrid in order to show his vision of entrepreneurship from all the hard work developed on Clerk, Hotel Management. Other important participants will come to show their perspective from the Trade Office of Embassy of Chile in Spain and from Chilean Foreign Investment Committee in Spain and Portugal.
- Lorena Sepúlveda — Director in Trade Office of Embassy of Chile in Spain.
- Tomás Pablo — Delegate from Chilean Foreign Investment Committee in Spain and Portugal. (Ver perfil Linkedin)
- Andrés Martínez — Responsible for cooperation programs on The Centre for Industrial Technological Development (CDTI). (Ver perfil Linkedin)
- David Martín — President of Grupo Euclides. (Ver perfil Linkedin)
- Jorge Barahona — Founder & CEO of Clerk, Hotel Management, Chile. (Ver perfil Linkedin)
- Antonio Montes — Director of International Development of IE Business School.
Breakfast / Talk
IT – ”Innovation and entrepreneurship in Chile” (Madrid, Spain)
Instituto Empresa, Calle de Serrano 105, Madrid. Spain. (maps)
Wednesday, november 28th 2012.
Free Pass. Limited Passes.
Confirm the attendance to: email@example.com